Holistic approach and sustainability
- Coordination and inclusion of different actors
Culturally sensitive approach and equity
- Engagement and inclusion
- Provision of information
Community based approach and communication
- Establishment of focus groups
- Targeted communication campaigns
- Participation of the Steering Committee to discuss updates on the actions conducted, challenges faced, lessons learned, achievements and future steps.
- Co-development of common tools (site needs assessment, data collection templates) and training materials.
- Organization of joint events (online Mediterranean roundtables, itinerant seminars) bringing together stakeholders from Malta, Italy and Greece.
- Organization of the international final conference to present project’s results.
- Athens, Piraeus cities and wider areas
- Foggia and Sicily, in the informal settlements of Campobello di Mazara (Trapani), Cassibile (Siracusa) and in the city of Palermo
The mobile units will be deployed near reception centers, in areas densely populated by migrants, neighborhoods frequented by sex workers and more generally, in deprived areas facing severe socio-economic challenges.
The mobile unit will rely on a multidisciplinary team composed by a doctor, two cultural mediators and a social worker.